Gin-dulgent Guernsey Gourmet Break for 2 at La Grande Mare
Sunday – Thursday £149.00 / Friday & Saturday £169.00
Includes: Gin & Tonic on arrival, 4 course dinner, overnight stay, award winning breakfast, full use of the leisure & health club including indoor pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi.
Whether you book your holiday with us as a 'staycation' or visit from further afield, you can expect to arrive in style in our chauffeur driven Mercedes courtesy vehicle. With a collection from Guernsey airport, St. Peter Port Harbour or a local collection from your Guernsey residence.
Start your gin-dulging stay with a refreshing gin and tonic on arrival, before you kick of your shoes and get ready for a visit to our health and leisure club for a relaxing afternoon in the indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steamroom.
Try one of our pre-dinner cocktails* before indulging in a 4 course gourmet dinner. Our sommelier will be on hand to pair the perfect wine* with each course. Relax in the lounge before retiring to one of our well appointed rooms.
An award winning breakfast awaits in the morning before your transfer back.
Gin-dulgent Guernsey Gourmet Break:
- Offer subject to availabilitiy at the time of booking
- Can not be redeemed 24th, 25th, 26th 30th and 31st December 2019
- Multiple vouchers can be bought as gifts
- Vouchers must be produced at time of booking
- * pre-dinner cocktails and wine not included in this deal
- Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Vouchers carry no cash value and can not be used in conjunction with any other offers
- Vouchers can not be redeemed after the 31st March 2020
- This voucher is redeemable for use Sunday - Thursdays Only
- Complimentary Chauffeur driven transfer to and from the hotel
- Free Gin and Tonic on Arrival
- Full use of the Leisure and Health Facilities
- 4 course Gourmet Dinner
- Based on 2 people
Book this break:
Travel - Although this Guernsey Break does not include air or sea travel our reservations team will be delighted to make travel arrangements on your behalf. Travel tickets arranged by the hotel are through fully bonded local operators.
I've travelled all around the world and the Guernsey fresh fish, lobsters, scallops and crabs are easily the best!